It’s hard to pick a favorite flower growing season, but for me it may be Fall. While I try to remain impartial, the farm just pumps out so much volume and beautiful blooms in the fall. Hydrangeas and other greenery begins to turn deep red colours, the sunflowers are plentiful, and dahlias abundant. Each bouquet is a celebration of the season.
This limited subscription will run for 6 weeks, featuring the best of the season's blooms. Choose from our 3 (bi-weekly subscription) or 6 bouquet (weekly subscription) options to add fresh, seasonal flowers to your home or office. Each subscription will also receive a special pumpkin centerpiece with dried florals in addition to their bouquet the week of Thanksgiving pickups.
Each bouquet will feature a variety of blooms that will differ from the first to the last. This subscription runs September to October, allowing you to enjoy the last of the fresh flowers of the season before frost sets in. Sign up now to brighten up your space and support your local flower farm.
What you will receive
-3 or 6 large bouquets over a period of 6 weeks wrapped in kraft paper
-Pumpkin and dried floral centerpiece arrangement the week of Thanksgiving delivery
-Blooms will vary over the weeks depending on what is in bloom but all blooms will be grown and harvested fresh on our farm
-FREE pickup locations: Tuesdays @ Tart and Soul from 9-3, Thursdays @ Moonlit Meadows in Upper Sackville and Sundays @ Spryfield Farmers Market. If you require delivery, delivery is available on Tuesdays for a fee of $10 per delivery within HRM or $25 for delivery for all 3 bouquets/$50 for delivery of 5 bouquets. If you require delivery, just leave a note when you checkout and we will make arrangements
-If this subscription is for a gift (i.e. Birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day), please specify this in the notes and I can provide you with a specialized card explaining the gift to give to the recipient on the day of the celebration
The above pictures are not an example of the size of bouquet you will receive but of a representation of some of the blooms that will be included in the bouquets.
Fall 2024 Subscription (3 or 6 bouquet options +BONUS Thanksgivings arrangement)
We do not offer refunds. A CSA is about commitment to a local farmer and our commitment to you. If you have made a purchase and no longer want to receive your share, you can donate your arrangement to a charity or organization of your choice.
- I agree to arrive at my pick-up location on time or give advanced notification if I am unable to do so. I also understand that the CSA has a tight schedule they must adhere to and that they are unable to wait past designated times.
- If I am unable to pick-up at the designated time or I do not contact the CSA to make alternate arrangements before my pick-up time the arrangement will be forfeit as a result.
- If I pick-up from the farm, I agree to come every week on the same day. If I am unable to pick up my arrangement on the designated day or I do not contact the CSA to make alternate arrangements before my scheduled day I agree that my arrangement will be forfeit as a result.
- I understand that my arrangement is a living, breathing, senescing entity - and that any vase life is not guaranteed on any material or the arrangement as a whole. More information on taking care of your arrangement to ensure the longest possible vase life is available on our website.
- I understand that the arrangement will be composed of a variety of seasonally available materials and that no specific flowers or colors or varieties can be promised or guaranteed.
- I understand that none of the arrangements nor the materials therein are intended for edible or topical use. I understand that materials may be irritating or toxic or poisonous if ingested by humans or other animals, and I agree to hold Moonlit Meadows free of liability. If I have any questions, I will ask them as soon as possible.
- If there is anything that is questionable I will give the CSA the opportunity to make it right by providing me with another available item at no cost to me. We will do our best to answer and address your questions.
- I understand that by becoming a member I am sharing in the risk and rewards of the growing season. I realize there is an element of unpredictability with pests, disease, weather, acts of god and other unforeseen circumstances that may contribute or detract from the production of materials, and I agree that my arrangements may be subject to these factors. In the event of a catastrophic farm failure, we will do our best to adapt to the situation but there are no guarantees when it comes to farming unfortunately.
- I will automatically be added to our email list and I promise to stay subscribed to it for as long as I am a paying member of the CSA. It is very important to read the emails since we use it to communicate with you as a customer and to inform you of any changes or updates.